In the history of brewing, there are only 2 home brewers who have ever beaten the big breweries in an international beer tasting competition, and both of them used WilliamsWarn malt extract kits. Find out more here https://vimeo.com/114838409 Our kits use Liquid Malt Extract made by a new full-scale brewhouse at a large brewery in New Zealand, plus dry malt extract made in a state-of-the art brewhouse in the USA. Both brewhouses use full mashing, lautering, wort boiling and whirlpooling steps before the wort is gently evaporated into concentrated malt extract. Evaporation is no issue in the brewing process as all malts and hops both go through evaporative processes as does wort in the brewhouse. When the two packs are combined and rehydrated by the home brewer, the blending of both top quality New Zealand and North American barleys creates a sensational wort. We then use only the best dry yeasts from Fermentis or Lallemand with their yeast styles matched to the beverage styles of the kits. WilliamsWarn extracts are the premium kits in North America. Go to www.williamswarn.com for much more information. Download our instructions titled “Traditional Homebrewing Instructions” here http://www.williamswarn.com/Our-User-Manuals
- The kit includes a 3.75lb can of pre-hopped Premium Wheat Beer liquid malt extract, designed by Master Brewer Ian Williams and crafted at Lion Brewery in New Zealand. It also includes a 3lb bag of the highest quality light dry malt extract made in the USA and a packet of Fermentis Safbrew WB-06 Wheat Beer yeast. This kit does not require a boil as both extracts have been through full boils in state-of-the-art brewhouses. All ingredients can be added directly to the fermenter with water.
- This kit makes a refreshing, smooth-drinking Wheat Beer. It has a straw-coloured appearance with a low bitterness. The malted wheat in the grain bill gives this beer a slightly grainy flavour with a creamy fullness that leads to a light finish. The yeast employed will provide decent levels of phenolic flavours and so this brew leans towards a fresh, German wheat beer in style.
- All the ingredients for a home brewer to make 5 gallons of professional quality beer (or up to 6 gallons for owners of a WilliamsWarn Personal Brewery or other home brew systems).
- In the history of brewing, there are only 2 home brewers who have ever beaten the big breweries in an international beer tasting competition, and both of them used WilliamsWarn malt extract kits. WilliamsWarn has 14 beer kits and 1 hard cider kit and they can be used by any home brewer with any home brewing set up.
- Download our instructions titled “Traditional Homebrewing Instructions” here http://www.williamswarn.com/Our-User-Manuals. Included in the instructions are the preferred brewing methods and final beverage specifications.